How to Apply for Visa
To obtain a Bangladesh visa the applicant must submit the following as per the existing rules:
- Original passport with minimum 6 (six) months validity.
- Must fill up the Online Application form for Bangladesh Machine Readable Visa (MRV) at https://www.visa.gov.bd and submit the same. The applicant would take a printout of the submitted application with the enrolled number and send/submit the same along with the other relevant documents to Bangladesh High Commission, Kuala Luala (Incomplete application will not be considered .)
- An appropriate amount of Visa fee should be paid through May Bank. Please deposit your visa fee in favor of “Bangladesh High Commission, Kuala Lumpur” in any Branch of May Bank in Malaysia. For the rate of visa fee please see below (visa fee for different countries).
- Two recent photographs (size: 45 mm wide X 35 mm high or close to this).
- Relevant supporting papers depending upon the purpose of visit.